Introduction of Society
An initiative of Yoganga Retreat trust & International Council for Ayurveda, Siddha & Yoga Trust is a charitable program, which strives to help needy people achieve growth and stability in various facets of their lives to provide greater all round opportunities for development to the poor and needy people in India.
Mission & Vision
The Social Causes
- To create a strong giving culture, where Indians donate 2% of their income every year to give the poor a chance.
- To create a vibrant philanthropy market to ensure that the most efficient and most effective nonprofit social organizations get access to most resources.
Hands of India strives to work for the following causes towards the fulfillment of its vision & mission:
Ongoing and Immediate causes and programs
- Disaster relief
- Free medical services
- Feeding poor people
- Women empowerment
- Women safety
- Serving the senior citizens
- Talent nurturing
- Rural Health Program
Wherein Ayurvedic consultations and medication is already going on in more than twenty remote villages in the Roorkee and Bhagwanpur blocks and expanding by each day.
Features of the Rural program
- This is a Pan India project
- To provide better health to backward and rural India.
- Provide medical aid on an ongoing basis.
- Medical services at a very nominal cost affordable to even the poorest.
- Starting out with the Villages of Roorkee and bhagwanpur, we plan to spread this program to all blocks and districts of Uttarakhand and eventually to all states of India.
- Rehab Center
To aid the establishment of a rehabilitation as well as residential care and educational center at for the children rendered homeless and orphaned as a result of the recent natural disaster and tragedy in the hilly and mountain regions of Uttarakhand.
- Ayurveda & Yoga Promotional Program
To gain rapid acceptance for the Indian systems of Medicine and well being like Ayurveda and Yoga among Indians which is unfortunately very low as compared to the increasing popularity and acceptance in the west.
- To aid and support a chosen 4500 NGOs from the whole of India working for a spectrum of social causes. These NGOs have been scrutinized for transparency and genuine use of funds for real social causes.
- To Launch a fleet of Mobile medical units imparting Aurvedic and yogic advice and medication to Indian society, starting with Uttarakhand and expanding to the whole of India.
- To Launch a safe, secure and free localized transportation service for women and senior citizens, starting with Uttarakhand.
- To establish & recreate the respect and value for the ancient Indian systems of medicine amongst Indians such that the Indian society stands to Gain from its own rich and ancient heritage particularly in health and wellness areas.